Hey Markus,

Nice to hear from you again.

What you're proposing sounds better than adding a C binding file for
update_hook (unless we decide we want to start adding more C stuff, but
I can't think of what that'd be right now). I guess it's the best we can
do.

If we're going to do this it should be merged with
lp:~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/dbschema4/. I'd like to finish the cache
benchmarking first, though.

By the way:
> cursor.execute("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS _fix_cache (t VARCHAR, id INTRGER)"
You've got a typo in there (INTRGER -> INTEGER).

  Invalid cache access (was: Error when trying to fetch items)

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  When i try to fetch all items in one query i get

  Error from Zeitgeist engine: org.freedesktop.DBus.Python.KeyError: Traceback
(most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/dbus/service.py", line 702, in
_message_cb
      retval = candidate_method(self, *args, **keywords)
    File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/remote.py", line 254, in
FindEvents
      event_templates, storage_state, num_events, result_type, sender))
    File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 378, in
find_events
      return self._find_events(1, *args)
    File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 366, in
_find_events
      return self.get_events(rows=result, sender=sender)
    File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 188, in
get_events
      events[event.id].append_subject(self._get_subject_from_row(row))
    File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/main.py", line 160, in
_get_subject_from_row
      getattr(self, "_" + field).value(row["subj_" + field]))
    File "/usr/local/share/zeitgeist/_zeitgeist/engine/sql.py", line 422, in
value
      return self._inv_dict[id]
  KeyError: 138

  This looks serious