Review: Needs Fixing
I find the Symbol class just an implementation detail, there's no need to
expose it at all, as RainCT said you'll want to use static functions with
signature like `string[] Symbol.get_children (string uri)`, or `string
Symbol.get_description (string uri)` (of course we can use different container,
not just array of strings, but ultimately why not make it simple - the only
reason that comes to mind would be API compatibility with current libzg).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/symbols/+merge/69927
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch