> Functionally tested in Unity and working well. Unit tests passing. However -
>
> There seems to be a fairly bad leak somewhere. Try repeatedly searching for
> 'u' or something like that and you'll see the memory consumption go up fairly
> fast.

Nope, sorry can't reproduce that, the first search does indeed increase the mem
usage considerably, but that is just xapian initializing its caches afaict. If
i search for the same thing over and over again the mem usage stays constant
here.

> This need to be Commit() and db->commit(). You should probably also surround
> it with a try/catch.

Fixing...

> Are we not leaking db and enquire in this method?

db is closed and deleted, but yes enquire is leaked. Fixing.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/fts++/+merge/92022
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:zeitgeist.