> > Functionally tested in Unity and working well. Unit tests passing. However -
> >
> > There seems to be a fairly bad leak somewhere. Try repeatedly searching for
> > 'u' or something like that and you'll see the memory consumption go up
> fairly
> > fast.
>
> Nope, sorry can't reproduce that, the first search does indeed increase the
> mem usage considerably, but that is just xapian initializing its caches
> afaict. If i search for the same thing over and over again the mem usage stays
> constant here.

Odd, now I can't reproduce it here either... I swear I had it sitting at around
16mb writable, and while searching I could see it crawl 1mb at a time all the
way past 30mb... But now it sits steady at around 14mb writable (which is still
surprisingly much, but stable at least).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/fts++/+merge/92022
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch lp:zeitgeist.