As I use your valuable program several times a day, I have a small
suggestion that can help us skip re-typing texts for our searches.

there are 3 sections named "Search" , "Advanced" & "Root".
When we type a word for search in one of those fields, and then we
switch to another field, the text clears and we should re-type it next
tab....

for example, in "yahoo.com", in search section, there are some fields
like "Web", "Images" , "Videos" , etc.

And a common Search box for all of them! means when user switch
between tabs, his written text does not disappear and so he does not
need to re-type it in different fields.

I know it is a small thing.....But Just wanted to share with you my
point of view.

Because for instance most times I search for a Root, under Root tab,
and then I want to Search for a Word and I forgot switching tabs, So i
write the word in Root tab also, and No search results....So when I
find out I am in the wrong Tab and I want to switch to "Search" or
"Advanced" section, my written text clears and I have to re-type it.

Thank you so much for your effort and God bless you all !

Best Regards,
Ali Pouradam