Assalam wa alaikum,

Can someone please guide me how to install the ZEKR on Nokia *Internet
Tablet* N800? This is not a cell phone or mobile, rather *an internet tablet
using Linux operating system*.

I want to use it for memorizing Quran, so please guide me step by step. I am
not an IT person. I got some guidance from one of the brother, but even the
expert in the near by Computer store was unable to follow those
instructions.
PLEASE HELP.

MF

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Salaam,
>
> Zekr should work on a generic Linux having Java (JRE) 5 or 6 installed.
> Please download our .tar.gz package from download page, and copy to your
> Mobile. Then uncompress it and run zekr.sh. Installation process should be
> done according to these
> steps<http://zekr.org/wiki/Installation#Other_Linux_distributions> (do
> not download Mozilla first. Before that, check if zekr.sh works or not. If
> not worked, try to find where your Mozilla browser is installed - if any.
> Set MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME to that location. If it's not installed, you can
> install XULRunner <http://zekr.org/wiki/XULRunner> instead).
>
> See also a related post
> here<http://groups.google.com/group/zekr/t/2e6484750ce952e6/> about
> a successful run of Zekr on N800.
>
> Let me know if it worked for you.

>   On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 7:07 PM, fletcher...@gmail.com <
> fletcher...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Salam
>>
>> I want to install some Quran application on my Nokia Tablet N800.
>>
>> For the last few days, I searched hundred of sites, but none is
>> working.
>>
>> Can anyone of you, please guide me how to install some Quran
>> application like ZEKR on
>> Nokia N800?
>>
>> Thanks a lot

Fletcher