W/salam

Well this is on the basis of your video, that I decided to give a try to
install Zekr on my N800. However, if you can not install that on N800, then
I can not do in next one century. So its better that I use some other
solution, for memorizing Quran.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

Allah Hafiz

MF