Salaam,

I assume that you first import your new bookmark file and then set it as
default (by checking checkbox near it). It's possible that your new bookmark
is invalid or something like this. I couldn't reproduce it with of my own
custom bookmark. Could you please send me your bookmark file? (preferably
off the group)

Importing a bookmark, just copies it into your
workspace<http://zekr.org/wiki/Workspace>,
so you may also first copy your xml file into workspace/bookmark, then start
Zekr and then set this new imported one as default.

Regards,
Mohsen

P.S. Please write your messages in English for the next time.