p.s. an exact copy of this e-mail is sent to the owner e-mail provided on
the google group of al zekr,

al salmu alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakato my dear brothers

i'm an originaly an iraqi living in macedonia for more than 15 years

i have an idea of submitting a translation in macedonian language of the
"Holy Qoraan"

i do speak & write arabic, macedonian & english perfectly,

i noticed that you have done a great job with the thikr software, i noticed
that even you added the macedonian language so we can convert the software
to macedonian, but i also noticed that you don't have even one translation

of the "holy qoraan" available in macedonian language ?

is this correct? because i was checking in the translation download page
link available in the thikr player, so i didn't find any.

if so i would like to purpose helping with conducting a macedonian
translation of the "Holy Qoran" to your software

because i think it would be of huge benefit for the macedonian public here,
the muslim & the non-muslim

to view the translation of "the Holy Qoran" in their home born language,

i have a hard original copy of translation of the "Holy Qoran" in macedonian

it was contributed & gifted from king "Fahad bin Abdel-Aziz" of K.S.A. &
translated by

a local man called: mr.Hasan Jilo

i don't have previous experience in legal issues but i can make calls to our
islamic community center here in skopje capital of republic of macedonia, as
i can visit them to see if they give me permission to use this translation
for publishing in your free software

i also don't have any previous experience in programming , but if there is
an easy training you can give me i could finnish the translation & typing
for you as i wan't to help for free in the name of "Allah" & for the benefit
of the muslim public & potential future believers that may convert to islam
as an helping reason of this translation in your rich software so all of you
& me and any people help in the process can gain goods benefit & deeds from
"Allah" inshallah

so what do you think?

i'm waiting for your answer

have a happy eid