Salaamun Alaykum,

Sorry for the late answer. Here is what to do in a few steps to submit a new
translation. You can submit it to Zekr or Tanzil:
http://tanzil.info/wiki/Adding_New_Translations
 <http://tanzil.info/wiki/Adding_New_Translations>
http://zekr.org/wiki/Translation#How_to_upload_a_translation_on_zekr.org

<http://zekr.org/wiki/Translation#How_to_upload_a_translation_on_zekr.org>In
short we need a digital text copy of a widely-accepted translation with
proper permission (if possible).

Regards,
Mohsen