Salaam,

deb is more convenient for me. Is there any chance of fixing this bug
in near future. If I can be any help please let me know. I am not a
programmer but a sysadmin with 8+ years experience. Probably can help
in building packages and stuff.

Thanks again for this wonderful software. May Allah reward you for
this effort.