Wa Alaikumassalaam,

There was probably due to upgrading from an older version of Zekr, or some
kind of configuration problem. These kind of problems can be fixed by simply
removing config.properties from your
<workspace<http://zekr.org/wiki/Workspace>>/.zekr/config.
So, you can still use Zekr on your old account, but first remove your
C:\Users\<username>\.zekr\config\config.properties.