Assalamualaikum,
Brothers,
I have the following
shatriwalk-64-kbps-offline.recite.zip ( 1.1 GB )

I have succesfully installed it via Zekr|Tools|Add\Recitation
and edited the recitation.properties except missing Online properties.

Brothers,
I took care of playback times, by using
a) mp3merge and renamed to comply with file naming
b) easy tag to make the audio play nice on Rhythmbox/Itunes

If possible, I will post the .recit.zip file to your destination.

Wasalaam.
Sincerely Wan Raihan Bin an Mohamed Sulaiman ( Singapore )