Salaam,

It sounds like a proxy issue. Check if your Internet Explorer has a proxy
setting for which "Bypass proxy server for local addresses" is not checked.

You can verify this by: Right click on your Zekr blank page > Properties >
Copy page Address (URL) and paste it in another browser and see if this
works.