Salaam;
I am using Zekr on Ubuntu Lucid AMD64. Due to the HDD space, I use
audio files which are placed on another NTFS partition (which belongs
to my MS Windows) and so I have made some manually changes on the
related .properties file to make it to work.
It seems not to have any problem in playing, but when I close Zekr
while it is playing, it goes frozen and not responding, so I have to
close it forcedly. I want to know it is regular? If is not, Is there
any solution?

Thanks a lot,
HM