Asalaam Alaykum,

this has almost nothing to do with your issue of running Zekr on windows7;
but in general and advise I give to my family members that you should buy
either a Mac (which lowest price is bellow $900) or if that is still pricy
buy a pc but with an Linux (like) Operating System. This makes your life
much easier in the long run and your pc will not slow down because of many
many viruses that are out there targeting windows based pc's.

So if you just bought this pc and you can afford it; then buy a Mac and
return your pc. If you can't affor it then load Linux (Ubuntu) and there is
even a simple script that makes ubuntu into Mac like interface called
(Macbuntu).

Salaam Alaykum Wa-Rahmatullah wa-barakatu,

Fraidoon