Abdul Rauf,
Salaamun Alaikum,

I don't know who prepared the package you purchased, but please note that Zekr
is a free/gratis software of no charge and the official download site is
here: http://zekr.org/download.html
My suggestion is: download this portable
package<http://sourceforge.net/projects/zekr/files/Zekr/zekr-1.0.0/zekr-1.0.0-windows-portable-jre.zip/download>,
unzip it somewhere on your computer and run zekr.exe.

Portable package has Java inside, so no need to have anything elese.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Abdul Rauf Malik <malikabdulr...@gmail.com