JazakAllah khair akhi.
May Allah reward you :)
Eid Mubarak! <3

I wanted to share this short poem on the  Ummah with you today (by
Ammar Alshukry)

Afghanistan my hometown, Jerusalem is my heart
I flash a Syrian smile, I've been Egyptian from the start,
My kindness comes from Pakistan, My style Senegalese
Yemen and Somalia, join two continents at my knees
A Mauritanian mind, Libyan Legs, Arabian Disposition...
Moroccan Passion, Turkish fashion, Indonesian Precision
My eyes peer from Kashmir, towards a Malaysian setting sun,
My body is indivisible, I am an Ummah of one.

salamun alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu :)