Salam Alaikum,

I am using Zekr 1.0.0, and find it to be a great tool indeed.

I noticed two mistakes in Sura Baqara.

1) 2:59: وَضُرِبَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الذِّلَّة;: The word "Zillah" is
mentioned as "Zallah." Instead of a Zabar, it should be a Zaer under
the letter Zay.  I have checked at Tanzil.info, the text there is
correct, as Zillah.

Tanzil's text: الذِّلَّةُ
Zekr 1.0.0's text: الذِّلَّةُ

2) 2:60:  ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ
وَيَقْتُلُونَ النَّبِيِّينَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ Here, the word
"Nabiyyeen" is mentioned as "Naibyyaeyn." There should be a Zaer
instead of Zabar at the second occurrence of the letter Yaa.  Again,
it is correctly written in the text at Tanzil.info.
Tanzil's text: النَّبِيِّينَ
Zekr 1.0.0's text: النَّبِيِّينَ

Jazakallah, and thank you for your efforts.

Imran Haider.