Salaam,

If you your pasted texts they are the same (just try to find for الذِّلَّةُ
in your browser, and you can see that both are matched). The reason for this
behavior is simply: font <http://tanzil.net/wiki/Arabic_fonts_issues>. You
can change your font <http://zekr.org/wiki/Quran_fonts#me_quran> (to
something like me_quran) to see better rendering.