assalamu alaykum,

I recently added some new features on bayt al-hikma website, like topics, syntaxic coloration, morphology, root definitions etc. (see this screenshot: http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com/Images/features/Features2.PNG, or try it live: http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com/Quran.aspx?q=1:1)

I was wondering if these features could be added to Zekr. First, technically, if it could be possible to display images for words, tooltips for root definitions etc.. Then, if it is possible, if developpers would be interested to add that.

(personally, I think the root definitions are very very important, because no translations could be fully accurate, and by knowing all different meanings of words we can better understand the Quran)

wa salam

--
Mehdi Magnon

Administrator of the Sabily Project - Free Islamic Operating System
http://www.sabily.org
Administrator of Bayt Al Hikma - Islamic resources
http://www.bayt-al-hikma.com