Wa Alaikumassalaam wr,

Very nice work Mehdi, may Allah reward you. It can be much better if you
work on its response-time performance. I don't know if the server line is
slow or the gap happens on app-db layer.

For the time being unfortunately I do not have any plan for Zekr
development. InshaAllah in the future if I wanted to work on Zekr, I'll ask
you for resources of word-by-word definition and tajweed images.

Regards,
Mohsen