I'm in madinah right now (في جامعة الإسلامية) and I'v just made a dua
for you brothers, just think of the reward you are getting because of
milion of muslims using your program, think every letter which is read
AND every aya which is listened to.
The program it's already in stable form, so there is no need of heavy
development , just some fix-es and some features which from an
experienced programmer would cost only maybe 20 hours or something.