Salam brother from Medina,

While brother Mohsen takes a well deserving break from Zekr development (a
one-man project with little external help), please have a look at
QuranCode software at http://qurancode.codeplex.com. It is a Quranic similarity
and numerical research tool for all Muslims to use in sha Allah, including
non-Arabic speakers. Itis an active open-source project with continuous weekly
updates.he user can replace the reciter and the translation at will by
replacing the Audio files and the Data \ English.txt file repectively.

BAD NEWS
Unlike Zekr however, QuranCode only support:
- Windows (no Mac or Linux)
- one reciter at a time (currently Mishaari Al-'Afaasi)
- one translation language at a time (currently English).
But t
GOOD NEWS
QuranCode has unique features that are nor found in Quran explorer-like
software. Not only you ca search by text and word root, you can also search by
text similarity or by number of verses/words/letters too. While the real-time
statistics lets you know immedately as you move from one verse to another all
information about it including its letter frequency and numerical value in any
system (default Simplified29 / Alphabet / Prime Numbers as hinted to by surat
Al-Fatiha (The Opener, not The Opening).

Please give it a try and let me know if you need new feature(s) or if you like
to get involved as you say you are a programmer too :)

Salam and duaa please.

Ali Adams
God > infinity