Salaam,

This seems to be related to Google Bengali Input Setup
IME<http://systemexplorer.net/db/googleinput_bn.ime.html>file (see
related bug
reports <http://google.com/search?q="GOOGLEINPUT_BN.IME"&nfpr=1>). Try the
following and tell us which works:
1. Add the following option to your zekr.ini and zekrc.ini and then run
zekr.exe (or zekrc.exe):
vmarg.3=-Duser.language=en

2. If the first solution wasn't work, try renaming this file:
%SYSDIR%\GOOGLEINPUT_BN.IME
to something like GOOGLEINPUT_BN.IME.BUG and try again.

3. If none of the above worked, download and use Zekr portable.