I have edited my config.properties file and this is how its look

# Network settings
# network.proxy.internal.disableJvmUseSystemProxy = false
# can be 'system' (system default proxy), 'manual' (should be set
manually below) or 'false' for no proxy.
network.proxy = system
# set the following properties only if network.proxy is set to 'manual'
network.proxy.server =
network.proxy.port =
# can be HTTP or SOCKS
network.proxy.type = SOCKS

But the online recitations keep without conection.