Assalamu alaikum wa rahamatullah wa barakatuhu,

*To who it may concern.*

Kindly correct the first verse of Sura: Al-Hujuraat (chapter 49). In the
software it is written as  *يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تُقَدِّمُوا
بَيْنَ يَدَيِ اللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ۖ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ
سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ*.  However it is  *"tuqaddimu"* and not *"tuqaddamu"*

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fj3V_z2RSHo/UhZTJ61w0uI/AAAAAAAAAiI/CLi5fXBiRaw/s1600/Al-Hujuraat.JPG>

I understand that there is some problem with at least Windows based Systems
(as I am using one) that it is somehow not allowing *"zer"* and* "tuqaddimu"
* is by default pasted as *"tuqaddamu". *

The developers should pay attention to this. IN SHA ALLAH the issue will be
resolved. JAZA KALLAH KHAIR, Keep the good working going.