Aslamooalakum
I think some proper person will answer but
Just to inform u that it is "ok"
As it is one style to write kasrah or Zair under shaddah not under the haroof
and it is read as Zair
Masood Iqbal
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْمَاً نَافِعَاًً وَرِزْقَاً وَاسِعَاًَ
وَشِفَاءً مِنْ كُلِّ دَاءٍ

“O Allah, I seek beneficial knowledge, wide sustenance and cure from all
ailments from You".

On Aug 22, 2013, at 9:15 PM, Shadab Ahmad Ghazali <shadab.ghaz...@gmail.com>