Hello,

I want use Zekr Portable, because has laptop + destop and thats make easy.
But when i want start Zekr i become the follow message:

siefke@gentoomobile ~/.bin/zekr $ ./zekr.sh
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load
SWT library. Reasons:
no swt-pi-gtk-4233 in java.library.path
no swt-pi-gtk in java.library.path
/home/siefke/.swt/lib/linux/x86/libswt-pi-gtk-4233.so: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0:
Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht
gefunden
Can't load library: /home/siefke/.swt/lib/linux/x86/libswt-pi-gtk.so

at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.OS.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:39)
at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:94)

On my Desktop all start perfect on my laptop no. Can i use the Portable
Version for a 64 Bit?

I use gentoo on amd64.

Thank you for help and Greetings

Silvio