Salaam,

Zekr portable works on 32 and 64 bit architectures. It's actually a 32 bit
SWT+ 32 bit Java + Zekr core + XULRunner, so should work on both 32 bit and
64 bit linux. If it doesn't work, please download latest SWT (32 bit) from this
link<http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.3.1-201309111000/#SWT>.
Put swt.jar in <zekr>/lib and then try again. It should work.

Please inform us if it worked.

Regards,
Mohsen