Salam,

My environment: Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit (updated accordingly) where I installed
Zekr ver 1.1.0.

Everything is fine except the audio player has a problem. When I click
'Play' there is no response. I see the word 'Stopped' remains as is and not
converting to 'Play'.

FYI, I have installed a number of Zekr 1.1.0 in Windows and Linux Mint PCs
and they are working fine at first install.

TQ for yr kind assistance.