Hi,

I guess the software you used to extract the Zekr install archive is not
preserving the file permissions.
You can try Unarchiver to extract the tar.gz archive.
If your problem persists, put Zekr.app in the Applications folder, open
Terminal (from Applications/Utilities) and paste this command:
chmod +x /Applications/Zek.app/Contents/MacOS/Zekr
Then press return to execute the command..
After that try again opening the Zekr.app, and this time if you get a
warning about the developer being unidentified, use the right click method
to bypass GateKeeper.

Ali