Hi,
Sorry, I missed an r, it should be Zekr.app:
chmod +x /Applications/Zekr.app/Contents/MacOS/Zekr
But it probably wont fix it for you either.

There is another workaround that may work, you can disable Gatekeeper, open
Zekr, and after it starts successfully you can enable Gatekeeper again, you
won't need to repeat this workaround the next time you want to open Zekr.

BTW, I guess I have found the fix for this issue with Gatekeeper and will send
a fix to Mohsen soon.
Thanks for reporting this issue.