Salam
If I create this feature, would you help me to get it done with all those
translations and configuration stuff?

Actually, I did downloaded the source code and managed to add tags and you
can even search through those tags but there are things that I don't
understand... for example, I have defined some properties to caption the
pop up form but it doesn't pick those up. (the 'config' folder is detected
by application though)