> Message: 1
>    Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 16:29:50 -0800 (PST)
>    From: Vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Very eloquent...But no, it isn't.
>
> Manuel Navarette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  it would happen to be Lindas
> Fat farm and big connection would it?
>
>   thats a porker fest and meat market of the ghetto kind

Yeah, these must be the stereotypes you refer to below. :)

> Vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   My wife is a BBW (big beautiful woman) and as a result, I have been
> peripherally
> involved in the stereotyping that takes place. I personally think it's awful
> that
> somebody would deny themselves the privledge of knowing another person simply
> because
> of their size. Take heart in knowing there is an entire community dedicated
> to size
> acceptance and awareness. I do not know the rules of this forum, so I will
> not post
> any links, but if you're curious feel free to email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I personally prefer women over size 14, but, then again, that's why they make
> 31
> flavors of ice cream.

Personally, I take people as a package. My first wife was a stick, but #2 and
this last
one are BBW's. I've also dated (before and between marraiges) all sizes and
hair colors
of women. Not so much a preference, just as part of the totality of the person.

> Tonya Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I am also overweight and finding a job
> has
> become a nightmare. People just don't want to hire big folks and that is a
> shame

Try being big (5'8", 315lbs) and disabled (walk with cane) in a region where
employers
seek physical and mental perfection in their emplyees.

John

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis