Hi Zi,

I just did a quick google search and found this link:

http://www.terebess.hu/english/suzuki.html

I've only looked at a little bit of it, but found a lot of familiar
things in it, and some explanation of elements of our zen practice
(dharanis, gathas, etc).

Thanks for posting this and allowing me to find this link.
Susan