--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "czqian3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am going into Japanese Zen Literatures recently, and just found
that
> D.T.Suzuki's texts are marvellous. However it is very hard to find
his
> book in my home country, any of you out there can recommend any good
> websites ?
>
> cheers,
> Zi Qian

Here's some stuff from sacred-texsts.com (one of my favorite websites).
http://sacred-texts.com/bud/mzb/index.htm

The "Manual of Zen Buddhism" is kind of a reference work of Gathas and
such. Not something to just sit and read I guess.

This must just have been added.  "Mysticism, Christian and Buddhist"
http://sacred-texts.com/bud/mcb/index.htm

That's all I found there...