--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "TOR Hershman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Anyone hear of Mondo Zen?

I've never heard of 'Mondo Zen'.

I've heard the term 'mondo' used in the context of dharma combat,
where two zen adepts test each other by asking each other
questions.  These mondos are the main content of many koans.

Or perhaps this is 'Mondo Zen' like the popular TV show 'Mondo
Magic'.  I think the meaning of 'mondo' in this context is 'really
cool'.

I think I'd go with Really Cool Zen.  How about you?

(I wish Travis was still with us and not wandering around lost and
disembowled somewhere in the cybernet great beyond.  I'll be he
would have something interesting to say about this.)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM