From: "Bill Smart" <(I wish Travis was still with us and not wandering
around lost and disembowled somewhere in the cybernet great beyond.>>

You meant Jarvis? Sadly (for him), his fate was sealed.

The Zen Forum takes moderating seriously, and anyone who accepts the job
must be willing to make the supreme sacrifice if his or her performance is
deemed unworthy.

Thus, ego must be extinguished; and so all moderators must take the name of
Al. This anonymity is a symbol of our humility.

So we all work as one Al. Where one Al ends, and the next Al begins, only
Buddha can tell, as usually the seppuku ritual is carried out in secrecy.

However, because Jarvis had gotten so out of control (and had refused to use
the traditional name of Al); a public example was made so that all the Als
would know that there is no room for duality in Zen.

Let no one mention Jarvis again. Hopefully he has gone on to the great void
or perhaps he has already begun to turn the Dharma Wheel reincarnated as a
flea.

The New Al

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM