MP3 Dhamma Talks By Ven Dhammavuddho Maha Thera
http://www.vbgnet.org  Vihara Buddha Gotama

KUCHING DHAMMA TOUR
 - The recorded Dhamma Talks (and Q & As too) are hereby reproduced
for both days (27~28 May) ....

http://friendsofthedhamma.net/Kuching_Dhamma_Tour1.html

 01- Ordination in the Thai Tradition

 02 - Contradictions in Theravadian Buddhism

 03 - Speaking Out for the Dhamma

 04 - Sutta-Vinaya - Our Teacher

 05 - Buddha's Advice On Politics

 06 - More On Politics

 07- On Past Life Kamma

 08 - On Vipassana, Seeing our Past Lives, Sati & the Studying of
Suttas

 09 - The Type of Meditation praised by the Buddha

 10 - Mindfulness & What Do We Have To Be Mindful About

 11 - The Difference between Sati & Satipatthana

 12 - The Fruits of Listening to the Dhamma

 13 - The Conversion of Yasa & His Friends

 14 - More on Fruits of Listening to the Dhamma

 15 - The Importance of the Buddha's Words and Right Views

 16 - Conditions for the Attainment of Right Views

 17 - Characteristics of a Person with Right Views

 21-  Is Abiding in the Jhanas a Waste of Time

 22 - Two Types of Pleasures

 23 - Characteristics of a Stream Winner

 24 - Be Wary of Nibbana as Explained in the Commentaries

 25 - Significance of our Dreams

 26 - Reincarnation of the Tibetan Lamas

 27- Contradictions in the Buddha's Life Story

 28 - How to Handle Such Contradictions

 29 - How to Make the Dhamma as our Teacher

 30 - Jesus is a Meditator

 31 - How and When Rebirth Takes Place

 32 - Most Humans are Reborn in the Woeful Planes

 33 - Any Way  to find out the Rebirth of our Relatives

 34 - How Our Past Relatives Get Transferred Merits

 35 - Right Way to Transfer Merits

 36 - Meat Eating and Killing

 37 - Killing and the Value of Human Life Compared to Animal Life

 38 - On_the_Precept_of_Consuming_Intoxicants

 39 - Role_of_Catu_Maharajikas

 40 - Protection from Every Precept and Virtue Practised

41 - Contemplation of Past Lives by the Buddha

More MP3 Dhamma & Sutta Talks & Articles at
http://Dhammapada.Buddhistnetwork.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM