Brothers and Sisters,

Currently a 169ft tall Shakyamuni Statue is being built in the
Kingdom of Bhutan, it could be the eighth wonder of the world.
Inside it will accomodate 125,000 units of small Buddhas which also
contain relics,mantras, precious substances. Name of sponsors will
be inscribed on copperplates and be displayed in the meditation hall.

The heart intention of this project is compassion, represented by
SIX-SYLLABLE-MANTRA, OM MANI PADME HUM. It arises for the benefit of
all beings.

Even after we leave this world, the Buddha will bring vast benefits
to all sentient beings for thousand of years ahead, our merits will
keep accumulating endlessly time by time.
May we all perfect both our merits and wisdom to attain enlightenment
for the sake of all mother sentient beings!!!

More info, visit www.dordenma.org
telp: +6598440316
email To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]