Greetings, Freinds:

According to the group welcome message, one should "...take another
moment to introduce yourself and begin a thread of discussion." So here
goes:

My name is Rob. I am new to Zen. I was interested in this group because
of the discussion of books and practice. I hope I will be able to learn
or perhaps even to "unlearn." I am reading some books by Kabat-Zinn and
Mark Epstein, but nothing in particular to Zen, yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions about where to start?

Many thanks,

-Rob