Ahhhhh Ramtha....

Anyone who has paid a lick of attention to the Metaphysical Movement for the
past 30
years knows about J.Z. Knight a.k.a. Ramtha a.k.a. Ram the God...And the
controversy
surrounding him/her and his/her purported teachings. I first saw them on The
Mike
Douglass Show...How long has that been off the air? A Hindu war god from
Atlantis???
Give me a break!

It truely saddens me that he/she/they are involved in the movie. I have heard
glowing
praise for the film...Now to know that a known fraud is involved in it...I
don't know
if I will bother renting it now...Knowing where the money is going...

Even Shirley MacLain has backed off of the Ramtha parade.

John - fwiw

Ki is extending,
John Davis

"Let us have a Universal Mind
that loves and protects all creation
and helps all things grow and develop.
To unify mind and body and become One with the Universe
is the ultimate purpose of our study."
                                 -- Koichi Tohei Sensei

"Masakatsu - Righteous victory, proper attitude
Agatsu - Victory over self
Katsuhayahi - Victory over speed of light, doing things so perfectly that time
is no longer a factor"
                                 -- Akira Tohei Sensei, no relation to  the
above. This from an interview in www.aikidoonline.com/ .

"Beware the Medical-Industrial Complex!"
                                -- John Davis
Visit my webstore:
http://eismembers.com/member/DavisDryGoodsandEmporium/