Brother Vince,

As the bento-master, if your sandwich isn't  kim-chee w/mayonnaise on Wonder
Bread
you are having a counterfeit Zen experience. And you know that saying from
Hafiz on
counterfeits...

"Learn to recognize the counterfeit coins that may buy you just a moment of
pleasure,
But then drag you for days like a broken man behind a farting camel."
-Hafiz

Gassho,
Rodney