On Saturday, August 12, 2006 Vince wrote:

>I made a bento box yesterday. Today, I filled it with sushi and half a
>sandwich and some rice balls and I'll take it to work for my dinner
>tonight. Simple though it may be, it has made me very happy, and I
>thought I'd share it with the group.-

Cool!  I experience similar enjoyment building little things for my house,
and also logical constructs in my laptops - like Excel spreadsheets, Word
dot formats and webpages.

Now, be sure and wash your bowl! ;>)

Scanned by VisNetic MailScan for SMTP Servers.
Visit http://www.deerfield.com/products/visnetic_mailscan.