As you quickly found out, posts are disappearing, among other
things.  Groups are frequently inaccessable.  Yes, apparently these
are part of the improvements.  I'm just basking in the irony of my
own frustration over not being able to access our little Zen forum. :)

[hint - always Control-a CONTROL-C (select all, copy) your post
before hitting send! Like I'm doing righhhht. now!]

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Rob Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> How weird. My post has vanished. Is this part of the "new and
> improved" Yahoo! Groups mail system? It could be just me, but I
> am failing to see the improvement.
>
> More below.
>
> > --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "dkotschessa"
> > <dkotschessa@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I HATE STUPID YAHOO GROUPS I WANT MY ZEN FORUM I WANT MY
> > PEACE OF MIND
> > > AND I WANT IT NOW [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >
> > > {sigh}
>
> What is it that you dislike about Yahoo! Groups? And is there
> anything anyone can do to help?
>
> --
> rob
>
> --