Recently several members wrote:

>As you quickly found out, posts are disappearing, among other
>things. Groups are frequently inaccessable. Yes, apparently these
>are part of the improvements. I'm just basking in the irony of my
>own frustration over not being able to access our little Zen forum. :)

>> How weird. My post has vanished. Is this part of the "new and
>> improved" Yahoo! Groups mail system? It could be just me, but I
>> am failing to see the improvement.
>>> What is it that you dislike about Yahoo! Groups? And is there
>>> anything anyone can do to help?

All of this might be a tad bit inconvenient to some people, but this new
system has been implemented for the good of the entire community.  It's all
part of the Patriot Act, and anyone who complains is subject to further
scrutiny.  Trading Freedom for Security is a small price to pay for more
homogeneity and order in our forums.

Scanned by VisNetic MailScan for SMTP Servers.