--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, John Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the convenience issues is illustrated above. With this new
system, we can't
> reply with the passage quoted with chevrons (>)as Bill seems to
have done....Hey Bill,
> how'd ya do it, dude?
I have set up my forum account to send me emails so I don't have to
go to the website.  I've also set up my email to put in > on replies.

BUT!  Yesterday I got an email from Yahoo! that emails sent to my
address had bounced.  I'm a victim of the very issue you first
posted on!  I reinstated my address but am now visiting the website
to view the postings I've missed.

> The ohter thought Bills comments bring to mind...Ben Franklin is
oft quoted as saying
> "anyone who would sacrifice freedom for security diserves neither".
> I put this in quotes but it may not be exact. This comment has
appeared in so many
> forms over the centuries that perhaps the true quote is no longer
I thought that quote was attributed to Thomas Jefferson (a REAL
PATRIOT!) and was 'Those who would sacrifce freedom for security end
up with neither.'  The thought's the same, and it ain't pretty!

My thought on all that is another quote.  This time from a B movie
set in California.  I think it's called PIZZA DUDE.  Anyway the
quote is: 'If you're scared dude, stay home!'

I'd say that's enough Bush-Bashing for now, but I'm firmly convinced
in the case of Bush-Bashing there can never be enough.