Hi Everyone,

I just read the newest issue of BusinessWeek about "Karma Capitalism"

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_44/b4007091.htm

Now the world seems to need us also to ferry "corporations" in addition to sentient beings.

I have a degree in business management. I know for sure that "Zen concepts for business management" if taught and excercised properly will not only benefit the business world, they will indirectly benefit more sentient beings.

For those of you who are into management, please utilize your Zen mind to write books, to conduct seminars, to consult businesses.

Now is the "moment".

Donald

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___