Mayka wrote:

 :) <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif> Hi Bill!

Is that right that the Tao says my short poem?. Interesting!.  However.
Insight doesn't make distintions or discriminate between tao,  zen,
tibetan, cristianiy....that is why they are called insight!. But thank you
for the feedback.

Have a good Sunday day with your dear ones

Mayka

You are correct!  True insight should not be tagged with labels such as Tao
or zen, etc.  In fact that's why most zen masters will not even acknowledge
that they are practicing zen.  For them it's not zen, it's not Buddhism,
it's not something special, it's just what they do - like when hungry, I
eat.

.Bill!